b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] מבדיל בעדי

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • To: Mike Burke <michaelgburk AT yahoo.com>, "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] מבדיל בעדי
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 04:24:55 +0000

Mike,

As has been alluded to by others, including another of the moderators, you need to reconsider whether B-Hebrew is the forum for you. We assume a knowledge of Hebrew for all participants, but your questions are steadily giving the impression that knowledge of Hebrew isn't something you really possess. We aim to discuss the language and literature of Biblical Hebrew, and therefore ask that members not treat the forum as either their personal blog, a journal, or a Hebrew knowledge vending machine. Do please consider how you are using the list.

Regards,

GEORGE ATHAS
Co-Moderator, B-Hebrew
Sydney, Australia