b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] מבדיל בעדי

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Mike Burke <michaelgburk AT yahoo.com>
  • To: nebarry <nebarry AT verizon.net>, Dave Washburn <davidlwashburn AT gmail.com>, "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] מבדיל בעדי
  • Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 11:40:12 -0700 (PDT)

I have a father who suffered a stroke, I take care of him the way I took care of mom now, and I told him I'd take care of him here in this house as long as we're both alive.

Since I left him alone to pick up a van we had at the mechanics, and he got his leg stuck in the side rail of the bed, had a bad dream, and started banging on the window, I've been under contract with the state, and I can't leave him alone for any reason unless someone can sit with him (and the only one who does is a respite worker who works for the state, and comes about once or twice a week), so it's a little difficult for me to get out and make friends who actually speak Hebrew (or even get up across the state line, to the only good bookstore I know, where I'd be spending his money, because I have zero income.)

So I thank you for your advise, but I'm doing the best I can on this computer, some forums, and a couple of mailing lists.

Michael Gerard Burke