b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Psalm 22 answering quotes

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Pere Porta <pporta7 AT gmail.com>
  • To: kenneth greifer <greifer AT hotmail.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Psalm 22 answering quotes
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2011 05:02:06 +0200

Kenneth,

it would be wonderful to clearly show that a given word in the Bible has
been misunderstood for centuries.
But I'm afraid this is not an easy task!

Same thing for our friend Karl Randolph: proving that the pointing of a
given word is wrong is not an easy task either.

Hearty,

Pere Porta
(Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain)

--