b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] one-to-one rendering of olam

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: fred burlingame <tensorpath AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Bryant J. Williams III" <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] one-to-one rendering of olam
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 14:11:24 -0600

No, Bryant;

I reject your characterization entirely. You err completely.

I did not bring "God" into this matter. Gary did.

And my prior responses referring to "God" were just that: responses to
others' posts raising "God" in the first place; and in the context of olam.

I did not raise theology. Others here have so raised the theology program.

And of course, your prompt attempt to censure me, falls flat, and further
implies your agenda, given your pregnant silence in the face of others'
personal attacks against me.

I do not advocate for or against "God" here because of the guidelines. The
postings of others have raised God as an issue; not me.

regards,

fred burlingame

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 1:53 PM, Bryant J. Williams III <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net