b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 96, Issue 14

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: fred burlingame <tensorpath AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Nir cohen - Prof. Mat." <nir AT ccet.ufrn.br>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] b-hebrew Digest, Vol 96, Issue 14
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:18:59 -0600

steer away, nir ....

but expect not the theological hysteria to subside, when the most
controversial word in all hebrew language arrives on stage for discussion.

a grand, wide and never bridged, canyon exists between the two consumer
groups of עולם ; the one advocating finite and and the other advocating
infinite meanings of that little word.

regards,

fred burlingame