b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] quantum hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Antonio Garcia <garcia.secretariagh.antonio1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: fred burlingame <tensorpath AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Hebrew List <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] quantum hebrew
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:26:42 +0200

Hi friends:

This word "ro", appears on numerous roman coins; here "ro npsa l",
misread as old latin "L.CENSOR", in a denarius called Censorinus. On design
this man ist carrying a pig.

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/7346/ronpsalcorrecaminocatal.jpg

I tried to include reading on the design, "omwd + gçr + id + ras +
jçyr + ydj".

Regards

Antonio Garcia Hurtado.

Hello Isaac: