b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] quantum hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: fred burlingame <tensorpath AT gmail.com>
  • To: George Athas <George.Athas AT moore.edu.au>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] quantum hebrew
  • Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 11:06:53 -0500

George:

Thanks for your comment.

I think that I understand the forum parameters.

I can say here, for example:

עשה שלום ובורא רע אני יהוה

accurately translates into english as: "one making good and one creating
evil I God."

But I cannot say here:

"that tranlsation of isaiah 45:7 is true (or false) as a matter of fact."

Regards,

fred burlingame