b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] quantum hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: fred burlingame <tensorpath AT gmail.com>
  • To: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] quantum hebrew
  • Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 09:28:10 -0500

Dear Karl:

Thanks for your message.

I appreciate your learned comments.

To continue with the analogy, I would think that a matter of foundational
import, would include the question of whether the transmission operates in
the flat lands of chesapeake bay, or in the rocky mountains of vail,
colorado.

Or to put it another way, examining the bark, the leaves and the roots of
the tree undoubtedly necessary & useful to a proper understanding of the
forest ...; but the beginning of the inquiry should perhaps include whether
the forest located on planet mars or planet earth .... :)

Biblical hebrew language appears created and used for the sole purpose of
revealing a deity. To put that deity in a closet, in order to achieve peace
and sanity at the forum, may well become a laudable goal. But hope for
proper understanding of the language may become lost in the process.

regards,

fred burlingame

Regards,

fred burlingame