b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Seir

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Bryant J. Williams III" <bjwvmw AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <JimStinehart AT aol.com>, <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>, <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Seir
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 07:32:05 -0700

Dear Jim,

1. It makes perfect sense for messengers to be sent ahead even to 50-100 miles
ahead since Esau/Edom is clearly SOUTH of the Dead Sea. Remember that the
wrestling with the LORD by the Jabbok River occurred just before meeting Esau.

2. It is time to drop this line of argument. You are not making sense.

Rev. Bryant J. Williams III