b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 30:20-30 - THREAD CLOSED

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 30:20-30 - THREAD CLOSED
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:40:28 +0300

Sorry, James and all, but some participants in this discussion have begun
using terms like "garbage" and questioning others' competency and
intellectual honesty. That's where we have to draw the line. Let's all cool
down. If anyone has any LINGUISTIC points to add, please wait until Thursday
and then post them.

And have a good Festival of Weeks. See if you can come up with anything
"Pentecostal" to discuss.

Yigal Levin

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew