b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Improving the quality of the content on this list!

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Improving the quality of the content on this list!
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:42:09 +0300

ENOUGH GARTH

Yigal Levin

Co-moderator, B-Hebrew

-----Original Message-----
From: b-hebrew-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:b-hebrew-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org] On Behalf Of Garth Grenache
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 3:38 PM
To: b-hebrew

See folks: that's what I'm talking about.

This guy thinks I'm the one building a castle in the clouds, while he is
down-to-earth, insisting that if I don't believe that Hebrew was once made
up only of CV units, then I'm on the wrong track and he and Karl won't
believe me. Who cares if two people with unscholarly, kooky ideas -who
somehow end up agreeing with each other- believe me?!

Sensible scholars do take note of what I say, and affirm that it is
valuable.
I didn't build a castle on the clouds: scholars have known and dwelt in
these castles for a long time, and find that they have sturdy walls:
predictions made in this castle are proven accurate. No, I think this castle
is not in the clouds, it's on earth.

As for you and you bosom buddy, what will we hear from you next? That Sodom
and Gomorrah's sin was not sodomy? Go and agree with each other somewhere
else, and stop interfering in sensible discussions!

Garth Grenache.