b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Etham

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Etham
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 06:05:29 -0800

James:

The “chariot wheels” are the only artifacts that Ron Wyatt claimed to have
found that don’t have disproof from archeologists. The “golden one”, if it
were genuine, would have been gold leaf over wood: the ship worms would have
made short work of the wood and the gold leaf is too weak to stay in shape
on its own. Even if corals originally grew on the wheels (highly unlikely)
their growth rates would have long ago obliterated the wheel shapes, in far
less time than the 2000+ years since the 18th dynasty. Therefore, this claim
that these are chariot wheels from the Exodus is phony.

Karl W. Randolph.