b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Etham

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Etham
  • Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 11:16:06 +0200

I can't find them again but most of the pictures I saw online were of barely
visiable chariot wheel shaped coral formations. The coral having grown on
the wooden frames of the wheels. The only one that is in tact is the golden
one in the photo. Obviously gold being a metal and in a low oxidation
environment would have better chances of remaining in tact. In any case,
what I found extremely interesting was the claim of finding 4, 6 and 8
spoken chariot wheels identifying the 18th dynasty. The reason I found this
particularly interesting was because of other indicators which have had me
looking at the 18th dynasty for some time.

James Christian