b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Etham

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: K Randolph <kwrandolph AT gmail.com>
  • To: B-Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Etham
  • Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:06:40 -0800

James:

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 12:45 PM, James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com
> wrote:
>

> I take your point Karl. But it's not the person I was interested in. It was
> the data that was brought to light and if it can help those of us not
> searching for all American glory on CNN and Fox TV to find the truth of
> what
> really happened and where.
>
> James Christian

That’s why I brought up the person, because most of his “data” is phony.
Every piece of data that I have been able to check from other sources has
been false. I have not been able to check up on the chariot wheels, no other
source I know of mentions them, but even they appear to be phony, because if
they were wooden wheels dating from even a fairly short time ago, the ship
worms would long ago have taken care of them, so long ago that they would no
longer be recognizable. Something is not adding up, even there.

Yes, I too am looking for what happened where, but I want data that I can
trust.

Another person I found whose data I cannot trust, is Kenneth Kitchen, whom I
can’t trust for other reasons.

I am still not certain what was happening around the Bible, in other
countries, particularly Egypt. Is David Rohl correct? The followers of
Velikovsky? (They disagree.) Or is neither correct? With all the
contradictions, we may never get to the bottom of history.