b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Tools For Learning Ancient Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Richard" <aaa AT endlyss.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Tools For Learning Ancient Hebrew
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 10:13:12 -0800

I find that learning modern Hebrew helps a lot with getting a general feel
for the verb forms and many of the little things like prepositions and such.
But I am glad I avoided modern Hebrew initially until I had a basic feel for
Biblical Hebrew and could see differences. I still have a long way to go but
am loving the journey. This list is helping a lot as well BTW.

Richard Conaway