b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Tools For Learning Ancient Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Christian <jc.bhebrew AT googlemail.com>
  • To: Doug Belot <dbelot AT bigpond.net.au>
  • Cc: Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Tools For Learning Ancient Hebrew
  • Date: Mon, 8 Feb 2010 22:02:45 +0000

Doug,

many of us on the list consider it good protocol to change the subject
heading appropriately when you change the subject of the discussion. This
was a discussion about tools for learning Hebrew.

Karl, before you consider answering this question I warn you that I've had
lots of off line discussions with Doug that start with pretty much the same
style of question (as if he is really interested in your answer). This is
pretty much guaranteed to turn into Doug telling you his interpretation of
the prophecy with very little regard for linguistic considerations.

James Christian