b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Fuel for smelting furnaces

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Stoney Breyer" <stoneyb AT touchwoodcreative.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Fuel for smelting furnaces
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 07:45:40 -0600

Hey, guys -

Fair's fair. Karl raised no question of the interpretation of miracles or
the historicity of the Sodom account; he keeps responding, politely, to
other people's aggressive questioning on those matters, but the question he
asked, and is still asking, is What fuel is implied by the "smoke of a
forge" phrase in that account? I thought that was a perfectly legitimate
question, and a pretty interesting one, too.

Stoney Breyer
Writer / Touchwood Creative