b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Fuel for smelting furnaces

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Fuel for smelting furnaces
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 10:26:34 +0200

Dear All,

Karl's question is only tangentially related to the Hebrew language, but
I'll allow the discussion of fuel in ancient Israel as long as it remains
focused on the evidence (archaeological, geological, written etc.). This
will NOT turn into a debate on the historicity of Genesis 18-19!

Thank y'all,

Yigal Levin
Co-moderator, B-Hebrew