b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Fuel for smelting furnaces

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Yigal Levin <leviny1 AT mail.biu.ac.il>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Fuel for smelting furnaces
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 01:28:14 +0200

Dear Karl,

I won't argue your interpretation of miracles nor will I ask how you know
that wherever the "Red Sea" was it was shallow and had been dredged for
shipping, but please tell me, WHAT ruins of Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah and
Ziboim? I don't know that these cities have ever been identified with any
certainty. Are you referring to Bab ed-Dhra', on what used to be the
"Lissan" peninsula?

Yigal Levin