b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Where to read biblical Dead Sea Scroll

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: James Read <J.Read-2 AT sms.ed.ac.uk>
  • To: steve AT voiceInWilderness.info, Steve Miller <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Where to read biblical Dead Sea Scroll
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 15:04:18 +0100

I think Dave's intention was to show that more detailed information could be found in his book but a quick answer is that the majority are in DJD so you don't need to bother. At least, that was the way I understood him anyway.

James

Quoting Steve Miller <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>:

Dave,
How would this book help me if I don't have DJD?

Sincerely,
-Steve Miller
Detroit
www.voiceInWilderness.info
And I say unto you my friends,
Be not afraid of them that kill the body,
and after that have no more that they can do.
But I will forewarn you whom you shall fear:
Fear Him, who after He has killed
has power to cast into hell.
Yea, I say unto you, Fear Him. (Lk 12:4-5)