b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew Textbooks

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jason Hare <jaihare AT gmail.com>
  • To: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew Textbooks
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 09:39:19 +0300

That's correct, Carla (through George). No wonder I had such a hard
time finding it!! I was looking for the wrong author. It's been years
since I had the book in hand (it's in America somewhere, but I could
never ask my mom to go search for it and ship it to me!), so I wasn't
sure about it at all. Thanks for finding it. I appreciate at least
knowing.

תודה,
Jason Hare