b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew Textbooks

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Petr Tomasek <tomasek AT etf.cuni.cz>
  • To: James Read <J.Read-2 AT sms.ed.ac.uk>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Hebrew Textbooks
  • Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 13:37:49 +0200

I had another Idea:
1) make vocabulary according to the roots
(shouldn't be hard if we take the WTS text with analysis).
2) choose verbal roots;
3) mark roots which belong to particular verb class (פ״נ, ל״ה, ע״יו...)
4) make a search engine that will look for text that contain
specific verb class(es) and do not containt other (/specific) ones.