b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] chalal-perforate/pierce?

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Shoshanna Walker <rosewalk AT concentric.net>
  • To: "b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org >> \"b-hebrew-lists.ibiblio.org\"" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] chalal-perforate/pierce?
  • Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 23:54:22 -0400

The Talmud is full of discussions of differing opinions, then a consensus is presented.

As for Mashiach ben Yosef, see:

http://www.moshiach.com/discover/tutorials/moshiach_ben_yossef.php

HH: I don't know what you mean when you say there are always differing
opinions and then a consensus. There does not always seem to be a
consensus. This seems true of the Jewish community too, I might add.
There is generally a majority opinion and a minority opinion. There may
be several minority opinions. And there may be two or more major views
that have about equal popularity.
By the way, the Mashiach who will be physically harmed, is Mashiach
ben Yosef, who will come before Mashiach ben David, and he will be
killed defending us against the nations who come against us in
Jerusalem/Israel.

HH: I think there is only one Mashiach as the fulfillment of prophecy.
The anointed one is a king and must come from the house of David, not
the house of Joseph.

Yours,
Harold Holmyard