b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: davidfentonism AT aim.com
  • To: rosewalk AT concentric.net, scottanderin1 AT hotmail.com, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Dying, you will die Gen 2:17
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 11:44:48 -0400

Dear Shoshana, while I agree with your points about the oracles of Hashem
being given to the Yehudim, Torah as intended by Hashem is for all mankind
which it declares itself as do the Sages. However, and I appreciate your
frustration with the tenor of some of the interpretations which might appear
on the list, I think it is permissinble that people be allowed to present
broader interpretations of Torah according to their academic and/or
theological traditions. We are always free to disagree and say why and their
freedom to do the same ought to be respected.

Shalom,
David
Gal. 27-29: For as many as have had a tevilah into Moshiach have clothed
yourselves with Moshiach. There is not Yehudi nor Yevani (Greek), there is
not eved (servant) nor ben chorin (freedman), there is not zachar (male) nor
nekevah (female), for you are all echad in Moshiach Yehoshua/Yeshua. And, if
you belong to Moshiach (YESHAYAH 53:10), then you are of the ZERAH of Avraham
Avinu, you are yoreshim (heirs) according to the havtachah (promise).