b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] hell

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Herman Meester" <crazymulgogi AT gmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] hell
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 01:10:30 +0100

Indeed, there is a danger that this would be too broad a discussion,
for which I have neither time nor capacity. I have no intention to
argue what one should or should not believe, quite the contrary, I
think that the intention to make people believe things is one of the
primary causes of misery on this planet. In religion, belief (in the
sense 'creed') is irrelevant, unlike the love of God and love of one's
neighbour.

regards,
Herman