b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] XSD

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] XSD
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 15:18:46 -0500

Harold:

Did you read the file Bill referred to,
http://chronicle.com/free/v49/i21/21b02001.htm in
particular looking at reason "5. The discoverer says a
belief is credible because it has endured for centuries."
It looks as if you practice this fallacy.

Not taking roots into consideration is also a fallacy.
Many nouns are morphologically and according to meaning
verbal forms, most often participles. The same with other
grammatical forms. I don't see how you can ignore this.
This is not to say that the root overrules all other data,
but at the same time it should not be ignored.