b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] 2Sam24:1 v. Gen18:1-3

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Read, James C" <K0434995 AT kingston.ac.uk>
  • To: "Peter Kirk" <peterkirk AT qaya.org>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] 2Sam24:1 v. Gen18:1-3
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 17:51:37 +0100

I'm sorry but you have just totally confused me. Am Istill talking to the
Peter that I spoke with before
about the divine name? Were you not a supporter of the form Yahweh based on
verbal grammar?

I'm only seeking the truth as are you.I don't have an opinion or an agenda
here. I'm just asking for info.