b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Author of the Torah

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Jim West <jwest AT highland.net>
  • To: Heard Christopher <Christopher.Heard AT pepperdine.edu>, b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Author of the Torah
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 21:32:38 -0400

Heard Christopher wrote:

Of course, I will let Jim West speak for himself. (As if anybody else could do it for him.) But I think there are a couple of points here worthy of my comment, at the risk of some repetition.

I don't think it would do any good. Anyway, I couldn't say it better than Chris has nor could I say it as patiently.

--
D. Jim West