b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Dr. Sebastian Brock to Deliver Annual Lecture

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Steve Puluka <steve AT puluka.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Dr. Sebastian Brock to Deliver Annual Lecture
  • Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 06:52:28 -0400

I hope this is not a violation of list policy. While the topic is not Biblical Hebrew, I thought list members in the US might want to take advantage of the opportunity to hear the Syriac Scholar Dr. Sebastian Brock deliver one of his few public lectures in the US. There is always a Q/A session after the lecture in this series. The lecture is followed by a reception for all those who attend.

This free to the public lecture series is underwritten by a grant from one of our alumni. (Registration required for preparation purposes).

5th Annual SS Cyril and Methodius Lecture
Monday evening, May 9, 2005
The Auditorium of St. Paul's Seminary in Pittsburgh, PA.
Title: "Two Syriac Saints for Today: St. Ephrem and St. Isaac the Syrian."

Details and registration information:

http://www.byzcathsem.org/news/brock.php

--
Steve Puluka
Masters Student, SS Cyril & Methodius Seminary