b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Aprisa Old Word Hebrew Program

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Steve Miller" <smille10 AT sbcglobal.net>
  • To: "B-Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.Ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Aprisa Old Word Hebrew Program
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:16:01 -0500

Hello,

Does anyone know anything about a PC program called "Aprisa Old World Hebrew
Learning System"?
I just bought it off ebay only to find that it does not work at all on any
of my PC's. It apparently only works on Win 3.1.

I see from mentionings of it on the web that there is an upgrade disc that
will make it work on Win 95. Does anyone know where I can get that. Aprisa
does not seem to be in business anymore?

Also, does anyone know if this is a worthwhile program.

Lastly, could anyone recommend a PC program for studying the Hebrew Bible
and Biblical Hebrew?

thanks,
-Steve Miller