b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] A Reader's Hebrew Old Testament

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Heard, Christopher" <Christopher.Heard AT pepperdine.edu>
  • To: b-hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] A Reader's Hebrew Old Testament
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 13:50:21 -0800

Karl: Just to be clear, I'm not proposing any such volume. Somebody else is,
and had opened a discussion about it here. The message to which you
responded was a response to Peter posing a question about a message in which
I had said that I was philosophically uncomfortable with Hebrew students
using such a volume. I was saying that I would _not_ want students in Hebrew
classes to use such a volume, and I also agree with you and everyone else
who has said that electronic tools would be preferable.

Chris