b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] Pronoun )nky in Judg. 6:8

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "David Kummerow" <farmerjoeblo AT hotmail.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] Pronoun )nky in Judg. 6:8
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2004 15:22:52 +1000

Re: A New Architecture for Functional Grammar

Looks good - but as always, pricy. I've only read Matthew Anstey's essay "Functional Grammar from its Inception" which he emailed me a few months ago before the book was out. Good presentation and assessment of the history and development of FG.

David Kummerow.