b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Ark of the covenant

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: "b-hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Ark of the covenant
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 17:20:58 -0500

Marianne:

If as you claim below, Exodus mentions phenomena consistant with the Theran
eruption, and those phenomena were also connected timewise with Ahmoses'
attack on the Hyksos' strongholds, you have just made my point that the
Exodus under Moses occured under the last or next to last Hyksos pharaoh
(next to last, if the pharaoh of the Exodus was killed as mentioned in
Exodus, and his successor ruled for only a short period before being
expelled).

Karl W. Randolph.