b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Ark of the Covenant

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Ark of the Covenant
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 12:50:41 -0500

Marianne:

Evidences I pointed to in an earlier message included that the pharaoh gave
Joseph an Egyptian name, that Joseph’s wife was the daughter of a priest of
an Egyptian god, not a Semitic god, that apparently Joseph lived some
distance from the Delta and so forth. You may not consider it “beyond a
doubt” but all the clues, taken as an aggregate, paint a pretty strong
picture.

Karl W. Randolph.