b-hebrew - [b-hebrew] HELLOOOOO: was OT: a link about Modern Hebrew

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "B. M. Rocine" <brocine AT twcny.rr.com>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [b-hebrew] HELLOOOOO: was OT: a link about Modern Hebrew
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 16:06:54 -0400

B-Haverim:

Let me repeat folks: Change the subject lines to your posts as the topic of
discussion changes. The staff would hate to put the entire list on
moderation and bounce your posts back to you so you can change the subject
lines before we approve them. It makes list traffic frustratingly slow.

Let me try thanking you again for your anticipated cooperation: thanx!

Shalom, Bryan Rocine
b-hebrew co-chair