b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] exodus, dating of linguistics

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Brian Roberts <formoria AT carolina.rr.com>
  • To: "George F. Somsel" <gfsomsel AT juno.com>
  • Cc: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] exodus, dating of linguistics
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 07:07:37 -0400

George,

Sure, I would love to read it.

Brian

On Thursday, June 3, 2004, at 01:03 AM, George F. Somsel wrote:

No, it's in English. If I recall correctly, it was a series of lectures
Wellhausen gave.

gfsomsel
________
On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 22:31:57 -0400 Brian Roberts
<formoria AT carolina.rr.com> writes:
George,

Is it written in German?

Brian

On Wednesday, June 2, 2004, at 10:31 PM, George F. Somsel wrote:

If you are interested, I can send you Wellhausen's _Prolegomena_
in the
Project Guttenberg edition.

gfsomsel
_________

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004 22:06:26 -0400 Brian Roberts