b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Psa 107:19-21 (was WAYYIQTOL)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Dave Washburn <dwashbur AT nyx.net>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Psa 107:19-21 (was WAYYIQTOL)
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 11:36:35 -0700

Hi Philip,
The beginnings of my view are in a 1994 paper in the journal Hebrew Studies,
published by the National Association of Professors of Hebrew. Obviously,
I've been a bit lax in developing the rest of this view, at least in print,
but that paper (originally given at the 1992 SBL conference) was and is the
starting point.