b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] Psa 107:19-21 (was WAYYIQTOL)

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "A. Philip Brown II" <pbrown AT GBS.EDU>
  • To: <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] Psa 107:19-21 (was WAYYIQTOL)
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 13:18:50 -0500

Hello, B-Haverim,

I've been following the WAYYIQTOL thread with interest. I have a thorough
acquaintance with GKC, Waltke-O'Connor, and a passing knowledge of Jouon and
Williams.

It would be helpful to me and perhaps to others on the list to have a
bibliography of the key articles/monographs that explicate the various
positions that are being advanced.

Would those of you who have been advancing the discussion here be so kind as
to post that bibliographic information?

Thank you!

Philip Brown