b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Psalm 19:2-3

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: "Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Psalm 19:2-3
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 13:45:26 -0500

Clay:

I do not view any translation more than I view you, as the opinion of people
who may or may not be right. The advantage with you is that I can question
you directly and maybe learn a thing or two.

I have my Bible that I read each day on my computer, but only in Greek and
Hebrew. ThatÂ’s how high a regard I have for translations.

Yours, Karl W. Randolph.