b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Qohelet Genre T.Longman

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Peter Kirk <peter.r.kirk AT ntlworld.com>
  • To: Biblical Hebrew <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Qohelet Genre T.Longman
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:22:57 -0700

c stirling bartholomew wrote:

on 6/26/03 1:07 AM, Peter Kirk wrote:

But then one technique which modern novelists use is to deliberately
present their material in genres of reporting the truth, so as to build
for their readers a more convincing fictional world. Perhaps that is
Capote's technique.

"In Cold Blood" is not fiction.

greetings, clay

Clayton Stirling Bartholomew