b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 1:2 tohu ubohu

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Karl Randolph" <kwrandolph AT email.com>
  • To: b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] Genesis 1:2 tohu ubohu
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 14:07:14 -0500

Dear Jim:

The problem I have with this is that the idols were anything but vapid and
formless. They were solid and had form. But they were lifeless and unable to
help those who worshipped them. Further Isaiah 45:18 mentions that the earth
was made to be settled, not uninhabited.

Karl.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup