b-hebrew - Re: [b-hebrew] RE: Transliteration Schemes

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: c stirling bartholomew <cc.constantine AT worldnet.att.net>
  • To: 'Biblical Hebrew' <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [b-hebrew] RE: Transliteration Schemes
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 23:06:21 -0800

on 1/20/03 11:57 AM, Brian Beers wrote:

> http://audioscripture.com/asi-web/audiopg/audio/0123-01/OT/

Thanks to David W. Baker & Brian Beers for the links to the Hebrew OT mp3
files. I think listening to these files may just help me get over a major
obstacle which has been in my path preventing progress in BH.

BTW, what style of Hebrew pronunciation are these readers using? Is it the
same that R.Buth of Jerusalem uses?

greetings, clay

--
Clayton Stirling Bartholomew