b-hebrew - RE: [b-hebrew] RE: Transliteration Schemes

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Brian Beers <bbeers AT ComplianceServices.com>
  • To: 'Biblical Hebrew' <b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: RE: [b-hebrew] RE: Transliteration Schemes
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 11:57:55 -0800

Clayton Stirling Bartholomew wrote

> I never hear
> the language. This is not good. I totally agree. If someone
> can point me to
> some web page with MP3 files of biblical Hebrew reading I
> would appreciate
> it. Can't afford to buy R.Buth's package.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for posting this question today!
I have fallen in love with the Psalms, but I have been unable to track them
down in Hebrew audio.
I have spent unsuccessful hours searching for the Tanach in audio format.

But today I Google the right combination of search terms, and I found a link
which led me to:

http://audioscripture.com/asi-web/audiopg/audio/0123-01/OT/

Enjoy!

- Brian Beers