b-hebrew - RE: Hebrew Syntax.

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Peter Kirk" <Peter_Kirk AT sil.org>
  • To: "'Biblical Hebrew'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.metalab.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Hebrew Syntax.
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:57:00 +0100

Rolf, my whole point is that one (alleged) counter-example is not enough
to discredit a hypothesis. Even 3-4% are not. So I won't waste my time
on individual counter-examples. Anyway, I am discussing methodology not
specific hypotheses. And I've forgotten which example we are talking
about here.

Peter Kirk