b-hebrew - RE: FW: JEDP

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: Niels Peter Lemche <npl AT teol.ku.dk>
  • To: "'b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu'" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: FW: JEDP
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:28:15 +0100

No, I published something myself in JSOT in 1980. And I still cannot make
out that the 1.1.601 is the same as the 27.2.601. I think that Westermann
accepted my chronology of the Flood.

I of course know various explanations for the differences between the J and
P version (or whatever we prefer to call them). Most of them sounds like
proving that the Sun moves around the earth.

NPL