b-hebrew - RE: Textual Criticism

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Don Elbourne" <elbourne AT earthlink.net>
  • To: <peter_kirk AT sil.org>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Textual Criticism
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:47:44 -0500

Peter,

You are correct. I just found out he is dyslexic. So I'm glad I did not slam
him. I too wanted to hear what he has to say and was hoping to get some help
from those on the list that are more versed at the non-Hebrew and
pre-masoretic textual transmission than I am. I can not post his subsequent
argument in full because the staff of the B-Hebrew list informed me that
doing so is a violation of the rules.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.simplenet.com