b-hebrew - RE: Textual Criticism

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Don Elbourne" <elbourne AT earthlink.net>
  • To: "Dave Washburn" <dwashbur AT nyx.net>, "Biblical Hebrew" <b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Textual Criticism
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 22:23:41 -0500

LOL, yes, I tried to over look his spelling deficiency, since mine is strong
as well. He does seem rather passionate about his opinions but I'm not sure
how well founded they are. I'm actually a little confused at where he is
coming from or where he is trying to go with this. I'll forward his second
post in the event that anyone is interested.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.simplenet.com