b-hebrew - RE: Textual Criticism

b-hebrew AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Biblical Hebrew Forum

  • From: "Kevin W. Woodruff" <cierpke AT prodigy.net>
  • To: b-hebrew AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: RE: Textual Criticism
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 16:55:51 -0400

A Mesoratics is a scribe who lives out west on top a flat-topped butte

Kevin

At 03:44 PM 10/20/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello Don!
>
> Your correspondent's comments have left me curious as to just what
>evidence he can possbily muster for his arguments, and anyway I'm in the
>mood for a a good laugh. Go ahead with my blessings.
>

>With Mettaa,
>
>Joseph Crea
><Joseph.Crea AT worldnet.att.net>

Kevin W. Woodruff, M.Div.
Library Director/Reference Librarian
Professor of New Testament Greek
Cierpke Memorial Library
1815 Union Ave.
Chattanooga, Tennessee 37404
United States of America
423/493-4252 (office)
423/698-9447 (home)
423/493-4497 (FAX)
Cierpke AT prodigy.net (preferred)
kwoodruf AT utkux.utcc.utk.edu (alternate)