sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Let's make Source Mage not suck!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <lynx AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Let's make Source Mage not suck!
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:00:58 +0100

I don't know much about Cauldron, but what is different here from the
previous
release engineering? Can't we just make another iso the old way (while you
find the time to improve chrootgen)? Or were you talking just about x86_64?

It shows that we didn't have any meetings in more than a year and that there
is no roadmap (1.0 *cough*).

--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon
Have a sourcerous day! www.sourcemage.org