sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Let's make Source Mage not suck!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Let's make Source Mage not suck!
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 18:41:22 -0800

Quoting Pol Vinogradov <vin.public AT gmail.com>:
<snip>
just imho the main problem of our stable grimoire is small number of integrations. people don't like them much. it's really counterproductive thing (espescially in git). so, i propose again needs specific grimoires concept. all in one grimoire is very hard to maintain. splitted grimoires can be maintained by one dev or small team which isn't tied to one grimoire only.
Seth

public

All current integration requests for stable-rc and stable are taken care of (other than 3 tricky ones for stable). The main problem now is getting bugs fixed and the integration requests filed. I've done my best to stay on top of approving/commenting on integration requests.

git integrations are fairly easy and I even enjoy doing them (most of the time ;)).

-sandalle

eric at sandall.us PGP: 0xA8EFDD61 | http://www.sourcemage.org/